18" Compact Subwoofer
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Frequency Range||50 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||104 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||102 dB SPL, 134 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||460 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1210 mm X 680 mm X 580 mm (47,7 in X 26,8 in X 22,9 in)|
|Net Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||69 kg|