Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
|Frequency Range||21 Hz – 19 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||120 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||118 dB SPL, 138 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating||410 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1820 mm X 580 mm X 570 mm (71,7 in X 22,9 in X 22,5 in)|
|Net Weight||59 kg (129,8 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||68 kg|