Portable Self-Powered 15", Two-Way, Bass-Reflex Design
The EON315 is a 15-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. It is a complete self contained sound reinforcement system, capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone pre-amp enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and system EQ functionality.
- 280 watt Powered Speaker System
- Light Weight. True portability weighing only 15.9 kg (35 lb)
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy “daisy-chain” connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
The universal mounting capabilities make the EON315 perfect for live performers, fixed installations or commercial A/V rental companies. Whether you use the speaker on a tripod stand, mounted on a subwoofer with a pole, in the floor monitor position or in a fixed position suspended by the M10 points, you can count on superior and reliable performance.
|JBL EON 315|
|Product Code:||EON 315|
|Frequency Range||49 Hz – 18 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||110 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB SPL, 136 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||290 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1420 mm X 960 mm X 550 mm (55,9 in X 37,8 in X 21,7 in)|
|Net Weight||69 kg (151,8 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||78 kg|