15" Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility
A single 15" lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor, it offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused directivity control.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- Twelve M10 suspension points.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range||23 Hz – 18 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||102 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL, 139 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating||520 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||730 mm X 850 mm X 600 mm (28,8 in X 33,5 in X 23,6 in)|
|Net Weight||93 kg (204,6 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||102 kg|