12" Two-Way, Bass-Reflex, Stage Monitor/Utility
Designed specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
|Frequency Range||36 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||102 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||129 dB SPL, 137 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||630 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1610 mm X 700 mm X 580 mm (63,4 in X 27,6 in X 22,9 in)|
|Net Weight||74 kg (162,8 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||83 kg|