12" Two-Way Full-Range Main System/Floor Monitor
PRX712 is a compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA.
- 135 dB peak SPL
- 12" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with angle down tilt
- Injection molded handle with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- PRX712 is a compact and versatile speaker in the PRX700 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX712 is a perfect match with a PRX718XLF subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
- The PRX712 is comprised of a 12" Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1500 watt Class-D digital power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|Frequency Range||27 Hz – 17 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||112 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||103 dB SPL, 137 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||200 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1320 mm X 820 mm X 520 mm (52 in X 32,3 in X 20,5 in)|
|Net Weight||51 kg (112,2 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||60 kg|