Portable Self-Powered 18", Bass-Reflex Design
The EON518S is an 18-inch, direct radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer system. Designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. It also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability. The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18") Differential Drive® woofer driven by a 500 watt Class-D digital amplifier.
- 500 watt High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
- True portability weighing only 29.5 kg (65 lb)
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Stereo balanced loop-through outputs
- Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
- Rugged DuraFlex™ finish
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Extending the low-frequency output performance of powered and non-powered full-range speaker systems.
- Optimized for complete compatibility with EON® full-range speakers.
|JBL EON 518S|
|Product Code:||EON 518S|
|Frequency Range||34 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||120 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||126 dB SPL, 138 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||550 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||550 mm X 650 mm X 560 mm (21,7 in X 25,6 in X 22,1 in)|
|Net Weight||72 kg (158,4 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||81 kg|