15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System
The PRX715XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortionand higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-¼" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- Pole receptacle accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24 on the top panel
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- The PRX715XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
- The PRX715XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX715XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
|Frequency Range||47 Hz – 20 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||113 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||123 dB SPL, 131 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||420 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||920 mm X 540 mm X 520 mm (36,2 in X 21,3 in X 20,5 in)|
|Net Weight||61 kg (134,2 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||70 kg|