Dual 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
|Frequency Range||36 Hz – 19 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||107 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||106 dB SPL, 131 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating||750 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||650 mm X 730 mm X 510 mm (25,6 in X 28,8 in X 20,1 in)|
|Net Weight||94 kg (206,8 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||103 kg|