12 in. Two-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
|Frequency Range||41 Hz – 19 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||112 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB SPL, 131 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Power Rating||360 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1830 mm X 950 mm X 510 mm (72,1 in X 37,4 in X 20,1 in)|
|Net Weight||83 kg (182,6 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||92 kg|