Two-Way Screen Channel Cinema Loudspeaker System
The JBL Model 3252N is a passive two way screen channel system featuring dual 15” low frequency drivers and a teonex diaphragm high frequency driver in a convenient single enclosure.
- Two-way screen channel design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion.
- Fully passive operation.
- New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for ultra low distortion, consistent coverage pattern and extremely uniform frequency response
- Low Frequency section features dual 15” transducers with aluminum ribbon wire voice coils for low distortion and high efficiency.
- Newly designed passive network with driver protection circuit
- All in one enclosure for simple installation
- Shallow profile and side connector design for minimum behind screen depth requirement
- Teonex diaphragm high frequency driver for warm and clean sound. Magnetic fluid for low distortion, high power output.
|JBL 3252N 100%|
|Frequency Range||23 Hz – 18 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Sensitivity||117 dB, 2.83V @ 1m|
|Maximum SPL||115 dB SPL, 139 dB Peak|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating||260 W (AES)|
|Dimensions (mm)||600 mm X 600 mm X 560 mm (23,6 in X 23,6 in X 22,1 in)|
|Net Weight||100 kg (220 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||109 kg|